Medical Grade Hand Sanitiser
The hand sanitiser contains 70% alcohol and is ideal for daily use.
Recommended for home, offices or medical clinics
Key ingredients contains Ethanol and Hydrogen Peroxide
Suitable for all skin types
The 250ml full hand sanitiser comes with a dispenser pump as standard and should be used directly from the bottle. This size is great for small spaces, couples and small teams. Available with a pump dispenser as standard. Easy to refill with our refill pouch products when the time comes.
- Great gel viscosity, this is not a liquid rub or spray.
- 70% Alcohol content effective at killing 99.9% of bacteria.
- Quick dry formula, no water or rinse required.
- BS EN 1276 Tested and compliant.
- Made in the UK.
- Bottle height 141mm, Diameter 57mm
Is your product certified?
Yes our product complies with European BS EN1276 testing standards. BS EN 1276 is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of disinfectants as proof of effective infection control against harmful microorganisms.
- Ethanol 70%
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Aloe Vera
How to use
- Rub a small amount onto dry hands until completely dry.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources including smoking.
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.
- If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice as soon as possible.
delivery & return
FREE when you spend £25
Estimated at 3-5 working days from the order date
Standard Delivery £3.99
Estimated at 2-3 working days from the order date
Next Day Delivery £5.99
Estimated at 1 working day from the order date
Saturday Delivery £7.99
Order by 3pm Thursday to get delivery on Saturday
Returning HerbOrganic order is easy. We are happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery provided the products are new and unused with all labels, tags and original packaging intact.
For our Refund and Returns Policy, please click here.
- Can we replace soap with hand sanitizer?
Soaps can’t be replaced with hand sanitizers as washing your hands with them and water is the best way of removing the germs from the surface. However, hand sanitizers are essential too as you can’t always wash your hands which is why you’d need them to kill the germs.
- Is your medical-grade sanitizer alcohol-free?
HerbOrganic’s hand sanitizer consists of a 70% ratio of ethanol to help you kill 99.9% bacteria on your hands. Ethanol is extracted from plants (glucose and starch) hence it is completely vegan-friendly, organic and preservative-free.
- Should I rinse my hands after sanitizing?
You don’t need to rinse or wash your hands after applying the sanitizer. It has a quick formula that gets absorbed into the skin and is natural too thus your hands won’t be sticky or greasy instead, they will be moisturized and sanitized.
- Is it easy to carry in a hand purse?
The 250ml medical-grade hand sanitizer is a big bottle of sanitizer hence it can’t fit in a pocket neither a hand-bag. However, it’s an ideal size to be kept in school bags.