Matcha Body Scrub
Skin therapy by matcha
Fight away skin inflammation and brighten up your complexion. Matcha Body Scrub is enriched with Vitamin E and catechins which help generate new skin cells and reduce signs of aging in the skin.
Recommended for exfoliating, soothes redness and swelling
Key ingredients include olive oil and sweet almond oil which helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
Suitable for all skin types
Let our Matcha Body Scrub exfoliate your skin with its amazing anti-oxidant properties. The 100% natural green tea extracts enriched with Vitamin E and catechins fights skin inflammation, redness, swelling and improves skin tone giving you a bright, glowing skin. The scrub will also help control production of oil that can cause acne. It will eliminate dead skin cells, then rejuvenate the underlying skin to improve your complexion and diminish the signs of ageing.
- Gently exfoliate your skin cells
- Improves dull skin complexion
- Reduces inflammation in the skin
- Increases skin strength and elasticity
- Reduces acne and other skin diseases
- Prevents skin ageing
- Reduces dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles
- Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt)
- Camellia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract)
- Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil (Almond Oil)
- Olea Europaea Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil)
- Zea Mays Germ Oil (Zea Mays (Corn) Oil)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
How to use
- For all skin types.
- Cover your body with an adequate amount of body scrub, and using circular motions, massage on to your skin.
- Rinse off and follow up with a HerbOrganic moisturizing body lotion.
delivery & return
FREE when you spend £25
Estimated at 3-5 working days from the order date
Standard Delivery £3.99
Estimated at 2-3 working days from the order date
Next Day Delivery £5.99
Estimated at 1 working day from the order date
Saturday Delivery £7.99
Order by 3pm Thursday to get delivery on Saturday
Returning HerbOrganic order is easy. We are happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery provided the products are new and unused with all labels, tags and original packaging intact.
For our Refund and Returns Policy, please click here.
- Can the Matcha Body Scrub prevent the skin cell damage caused by free radicals?
Matcha has a high amount of antioxidants called catechins, they can help you prevent skin cell damage due to free radicals. On the other hand, it can also help you get rid of inflammation on the skin easily.
- Does Matcha help to retain moisture and reduce dead skin cells?
It is extremely beneficial for you if you’re looking for a solution to keep your skin moisturized. Matcha can help significantly in eliminating dead skin cells and then rejuvenating the underlying skin to give you a glowing result.
- Is Matcha beneficial for sensitive skin? Can I use HerbOrganic’s body scrub for my skin?
Matcha is the secret ingredient for flawless skin. You can use it for any type of skin whether it’s oily, dry or a combination of both. If you’re looking for one of the best natural body scrub for sensitive skin then you should try out HerbOrganic’s Matcha body scrub. It’s 100% organic and has no side effects.
- Can Matcha Body Scrub help me prevent breakouts?
HerbOrganic’s body scrub is a very great absorbent when it comes to excess oil and sebum on your skin. Matcha has anti-inflammatory properties that can help you prevent breakouts on your skin and make your skin soft and smooth. While making you glow, matcha body scrub can get help you wipe out blackheads and acne as well.