Marula Facial Oil
Time to strengthen your skin’s natural barrier
The marula facial oil is great for balancing the skin. It helps regulate collagen production and also rejuvenate skin due to the presence of essential oils and vitamins. A soothing oil that also protects against UV damage.
Recommended for wrinkles, hydration and glow
Key ingredients include marula and apricot oil to improve skin tone and long lasting moisturisation.
Suitable for all skin types
This natural facial oil contains a blend of marula and apricot oils that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles resulting in younger, more radiant skin. Marula oil contains natural sources of vitamins C and E as well as a range of essential amino acids that revitalise and renew skin cells. The combination of oils keeps the skin hydrated for longer giving the skin a healthy radiant glow.
- Helps reduce wrinkles
- Protects against UV damage
- Beneficial for dry, acne-prone and ageing skin
- Maintains softness and radiance of the skin
- Prevents inflammation and soothes
- Diminishes the appearance of dark circles
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil
- Sclerocarya birrea seed oil (Marula oil)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Botswellia Carterii
- (Frankincense) Oil (Frankincense essential oil)
- Rosa damascena oil (Rose damask essential oil)
- Pelargonium graveolens oil (Rose geranium essential oil)
- Benzyl alcohol*
- Citral, Citronellol*
How to use
- Wipe your face lightly with a warm moist towel.
- Gently dab serum onto cleansed skin and blend in until fully absorbed.
- Gently tap skin with the finger tips to encourage oil to penetrate to the deepest layers.
delivery & return
FREE when you spend £25
Estimated at 3-5 working days from the order date
Standard Delivery £3.99
Estimated at 2-3 working days from the order date
Next Day Delivery £5.99
Estimated at 1 working day from the order date
Saturday Delivery £7.99
Order by 3pm Thursday to get delivery on Saturday
Returning HerbOrganic order is easy. We are happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery provided the products are new and unused with all labels, tags and original packaging intact.
For our Refund and Returns Policy, please click here.
- Is Marula Oil the best facial oil for ageing skin?
Generally, marula is a very lightweight facial oil which is easily absorbable. You can use marula facial oil if your skin is wrinkled without worrying about anything. It can soothe your skin, soften the fine lines and also reduce the spots and marks on your face. Along with this, it keeps your skin hydrated and provides it with the nourishment too.
- I have discolouration spots on my face, will the pure marula facial oil lightens the discolouration?
Marula oil is famous for its antioxidant properties. If you want to get rid of discolouration spots, you can buy marula facial oil to balance your skin tone. While doing so, marula oil can help you eliminate blemishes, scars, inflammation and redness. You can use marula facial oil to moisturize your face daily.
- Is HerbOrganic’s marula oil good for all skin types?
It doesn’t matter if you have dry, oily or a combined skin, you can use our marula-based facial oil. If you have very dry or cracked skin then the marula oil can moisturize and repair your skin.
- Can I use marula facial oil before applying makeup?
If you are worried about damaging your skin by using the chemicals while wearing makeup then apply Marula facial oil as it can be very efficient for you. You can use our marula- based facial oil before applying makeup for extra-hydration. Just let your skin absorb the oil before applying foundation to have the makeup-ready skin.
- Can I use Marula facial oil to reduce my eye bags?
HerbOrganic’s marula facial oil provides fast yet long-lasting antioxidant protection and hydration. You can apply a few drops around your eyes and eliminate the eye bags and dark circles. Marula oil helps tighten the skin and make it firm around the eyes to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines as well.