Lemon Foot Scrub
Pamper your feet with organic lemon
Experience the joy of smooth and soft moisturised feet by stimulating fresh cell growth with our Lemon Foot Scrub. Provides a refreshing feel to your skin and a softer touch.
Recommended for exfoliation, pedicure and tired skin
Key ingredients include vitamin E and coconut oil that provides added moisturisation and softness to feet.
Suitable for all types of skin
The goodness of lemons is now here to pamper your feet naturally! Infused with Vitamin C and lemon juice, our foot scrub gently removes dry, hard and callused skin from the surface and stimulates new, fresh cells growth. The presence of citric acid balances the pH of skin, making your toes ready for fashion sandals.
- Acts as a gentle exfoliate
- Removes hard and tough skin layers
- Improves skin tone
- Calm and soothe your tired feet
- Provides smooth and soft skin
- Prevent your heels from drying
- Perfect for your pedicure regime
- Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt)
- Citrus Lemon Fruit Extract (Organic Lemon Fruit Extract)
- Hydrogenated Coconut Oil (Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil)
- Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
How to use
- For all skin types.
- Cover your feet with an adequate amount of foot scrub, and using circular motions, massage on to your skin.
- Let the scrub do its magic for 2-3 minutes and rinse it off.
- For best results, follow up with HerbOrganic Anti Fungal Moisturising Cream.
delivery & return
FREE when you spend £25
Estimated at 3-5 working days from the order date
Standard Delivery £3.99
Estimated at 2-3 working days from the order date
Next Day Delivery £5.99
Estimated at 1 working day from the order date
Saturday Delivery £7.99
Order by 3pm Thursday to get delivery on Saturday
Returning HerbOrganic order is easy. We are happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery provided the products are new and unused with all labels, tags and original packaging intact.
For our Refund and Returns Policy, please click here.
- Does the lemon foot scrub buff away the dead skin cells on my feet?
The lemon foot scrub by HerbOrganic is rich in Vitamin C and lemon juice. It can buff away the dry & hard skin by exfoliation which is caused because of the accumulation of dead skin cells. Regular usage of the foot scrub can help you with the growth of new cells.
- Can I use HerbOrganic’s lemon foot scrub to keep my feet soft and smooth?
Yes, you can use the lemon foot scrub if your feet skin feels dry and rough. This scrub can exfoliate your skin to remove the hard and crusty layer that has surfaced over, to restore the softness & smoothness of your skin.
- Can this foot scrub restore the glow on my feet?
HerbOrganic’s lemon foot scrub can help you restore the glow on your feet. It not only calms and soothes your tired feet but also revives the long-gone glow by exfoliating your feet skin. It is the perfect choice for your pedicure regime. Along with this, it can also help in maintaining the pH level of your feet skin too.
- Should I moisturize my feet after exfoliating them with your lemon foot scrub?
Our lemon foot scrub doesn’t make the skin hard or calloused because of the combination of coconut and almond oil in it. However, moisturizing after exfoliation is important. You can use our antifungal foot cream to keep your feet moisturized and healthy.