Invigorating Almond & Oat Cleanser
Smooth skin with almond and oat richness
Experience the refreshing feel of a moisturised yet not-so-greasy skin with our Almond and Oats Cleanser that gives you silky nourished skin.
Recommended for clogged pores, itchy and dry skin
Key ingredients include argan oil, green tea extract and hyaluronic acid that aids in moisturising, reduction in wrinkles and skin inflammation.
Suitable for all skin types
Experience the goodness of almonds and oats with our nurturing Almonds and Oats Cleanser. The buttery texture of almonds moisturizes and nourishes your skin. The oats contain a natural cleanser called saponin that sloughs away the dead surface layer and soaks up all the extra oil. This rich combination of both healthy and vegan ingredients will give you silky and luxurious skin instantly.
- Treat and prevent acne and pimples
- Provides smooth, silky touch
- Can be used for removing makeup
- Instantly moisturizes skin
- Anti-aging beauty cleanser
- Treats dry itchy skin
- Open the clogged pores
- Prevents skin from getting greasy and oily
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract
- Glycol Distearate
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Hydrogenated Sweet Almond Oil (Almond Oil)
- Lonicera Japonica Extract (Avena Sativa Kernel Extract)
- Camellia Sinensis Extract (Green Tea Leaf Extract)
- Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan Oil)
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil (Olive Oil)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Polyglutamic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
How to use
- For all skin types.
- Push 2 pumps of face cleanser on your palm.
- Rub together and apply on face gently massaging it in a circular motion for up to 1 minute.
- Rinse face with warm water.
delivery & return
FREE when you spend £25
Estimated at 3-5 working days from the order date
Standard Delivery £3.99
Estimated at 2-3 working days from the order date
Next Day Delivery £5.99
Estimated at 1 working day from the order date
Saturday Delivery £7.99
Order by 3pm Thursday to get delivery on Saturday
Returning HerbOrganic order is easy. We are happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery provided the products are new and unused with all labels, tags and original packaging intact.
For our Refund and Returns Policy, please click here.
- Is using Invigorating Almond and Oat Cleanser good for my dry skin?
The oat cleanser for dry skin removes excessive dead cells and reduces impurities from the skin. It fades the dark spots, softens the skin and provides moisturising to the dry scaly skin. It suits all the skin types and should be used as an everyday facial cleanser to remove dirt from the face.
- Can I use this Almond & Oat cleanser to remove makeup?
It varies! If you are wearing heavy makeup, the almond & oat cleanser is helpful to remove it. However, if you are wearing a soft makeup, a cleanser isn’t essential but the post-makeup requires cleansing as the skin needs some rest and oxygen!
- Can I use HerbOrganic’s Almond and Oat Cleanser instead of soap?
Since the almond and oat cleanser is totally vegan, they are an exception and can be used instead of soaps. This cleanser by HerbOrganic is completely organic and free of the cruel chemicals which makes it better than some soaps thus you can use it instead of soaps.
- I have combination skin, is it safe for me to use Invigorating Almond and Oat Cleanser?
Yes! Not only are they safe but beneficial too for all the skin types. Almonds contain anti-oxidants which provides the skin with Vitamin E, combats dry skin and gives a glow to the skin. Whereas, oat contains anti-inflammatory properties that also treats acne, redness and itchy skin.