Balancing Rose Mist
Mist with magical rose
Get the soft and smooth glowing face almost instantly with our Rose Water Mist. It contains antioxidants so that your skin is protected from damage caused by synthetic sprays.
Recommended for hydrating, softening and refreshing
Key ingredients include aloe vera and witch hazel to reduce inflammation and adds a cooling effect to skin.
Suitable for all skin types
Immerse yourself in the fragrance of rose water and get an instant soft, smooth and glowing face. Our Rose Water Hydrating Mist has a range of benefits from antioxidants to anti-ageing that will keep your skin forever healthy. Rose mist will help skin combat harmful free radicals and damage caused by UV rays, pollution and stress. Add it to your daily regime to outshine your beauty without the damage from synthetic sprays. The mist will also rejuvenate and strengthen skin cells by preventing excess oil accumulation.
- Balances pH of the skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Removes dirt from clogged pores
- Moisturize and hydrate the skin
- Reduces redness and skin tanning
- Heals wounds and scars
- Treats eczema, acne and psoriasis
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- Aloe Barbadensis Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract (Witch Hazel Flower Water)
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract
- Hydrogenated Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water)
- Melia Azadirachta Extract (Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract)
How to use
- For all skin types.
- After cleansing, spray a small amount of spray directly on your face and neck and leave it to dry.
- Do not rinse.
- For best results, use HerbOrganic Day & Night Cream to keep your skin soft and moist.
delivery & return
FREE when you spend £25
Estimated at 3-5 working days from the order date
Standard Delivery £3.99
Estimated at 2-3 working days from the order date
Next Day Delivery £5.99
Estimated at 1 working day from the order date
Saturday Delivery £7.99
Order by 3pm Thursday to get delivery on Saturday
Returning HerbOrganic order is easy. We are happy to offer a refund within 14 days of delivery provided the products are new and unused with all labels, tags and original packaging intact.
For our Refund and Returns Policy, please click here.
- My skin’s extremely dehydrated, Should I buy rose water toner to get it hydrated?
Mist is very efficient if you are looking for something to hydrate your skin without much hassle. While our rose mist could be a total remedy to fight dehydrated skin as roses are highly beneficial in reducing the transdermal water loss on your skin, you can use the rose mist as often as required.
- Will the HerbOrganic’s rose mist help me in healing my breakouts?
Roses are known to be natural toners when it comes to cleansing your pores. HerbOrganic’s Rosewater mist does not only reduce acne and excessive oil on your skin, it can also prevent breakouts from happening in future. If you are having breakouts on your skin then it is recommended to add rose mist in your skincare routine.
- Should I make the rose water mist a part of my daycare routine?
There are many reasons for using rose mist on daily bases. For example, you can use our balancing rose mist to hydrate your skin, help you reduce anxiety, balance your skin tone, and eliminate the bad vibes from your surroundings.
- Does your balancing rose mist spray contain antioxidants?
The rosewater contains natural antioxidants that help the skin repair itself. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the redness on the skin and gets you rid of acne. Moreover, it also helps to strengthen the skin cells and reconstruct the skin tissues. It also has some antioxidants like Vitamin C, which stimulates the production of collagen that prevents the skin for ageing.